Generator Quick Connect
Powertron's Generator Quick Connect Tap Box is designed to allow safe and fast connection of a portable generator to your facility's electrical system or a load bank. The color-coded cam-type plug receptacles are readily accessible and eliminate cable connection guesswork, thus avoiding hazards associated with opening electrical panels and exposing workers to potentially dangerous conditions.
Generator Quick Connect features
- A permanent connection point for mobile power increases safety and reliability during lost-power conditions.
- Mechanical lugs are provided for alternate method of connecting generator cables.
- Generator connection box with the Type 3R enclosures can be installed outside of a building, allowing the parking of large mobile units so they have the least negative impact on establishment entrances and parking areas.
- Simple connection allows staff to more quickly direct attention to other important situations that occur during power losses.
When you experience frequent power failures, a permanent natural gas or diesel genset is the best solution. Whenever the utility fails, power is restored within seconds. When the cost of a permanent generator is prohibitive and there is a need to restore power to critical areas, the PowertronSM tap box is an economical solution. You can be up and running within minutes from the time the portable generator is delivered, compared to the many hours it takes when no connection device is available. Click to view Powertron Tap Box products.
- Does your disaster recovery plan require temporary power?
- Are you prepared for a power outage?
- How quickly could you connect temporary power to your system?